What have you not known until now, which will
advance your operation?
Which requirements have to be satisfied before we start wheel alignment? How can you make use of the values of angles which are not aligned in the alignment process? How can you recognize externally the difference between an oil shock absorber and one with gas, a mono tube or twin tube shock absorber?
Why is this important?
The present day vehicle suspension systems have become a complex part of modern vehicles. Manufacturers tend to make modern vehicles nowadays as safe as possible, without compromising driving comfort. This has lead to an increasing number of flexible parts in the suspension system, which has made quality diagnostics of the suspension increasingly more difficult.
What is the training
Component identification and function of the different types of front and rear suspension, data finding, wheel alignment, component assembly and replacement, different types of shock absorbers.
How will you become better in your work
after these training sessions?
A timely and proper diagnostics of the suspension system and its individual components as well as proper measurements and assembly of system components.
- Identification and acquaintance with different types of front and rear suspension;
- Role, operating manner and diagnostics of all individual suspension components;
- Customary service procedures and tools for suspension component installation / dismantling;
- Proper fault diagnostics of the suspension system.
- Identification of system components which may lead to different customer complaints (irregular tire wear, vehicle pulling to one side, jerking, vibrating ...);
- Wheel alignment – conditions, documentation, adjustment points, procedure;
- Interpretation of values measured in the course of alignment;
- Suspension system testing on a testing device;
- Types, construction and features of different shock absorber types.