What have you not known until now, which will
advance your operation?
How can you identify a defect in the airbag system and how can you safely and efficiently isolate a non-functioning component or part of the system? How do multi-stage airbags operate?
Why is this important?
When we are considering vehicle safety systems, we also have to be acquainted with the passive systems besides the active systems! Passive safety systems refer to: airbags, seat belts, seat belt tensioners, seats and headrests.
What is the training
Work performed on airbags with all safety measures undertaken. Component and wiring diagnostics, simulation of airbag and tensioner operation and activation under different conditions.
How will you become better in your work
after these training sessions?
Any work performed with pyrotechnical devices, such as airbags, may be very dangerous. Unprofessional handling may even lead to fatal consequences. Are you sure that your acquaintance with the system is good enough or are you gambling with your and your clients’ safety?
- Passive safety system component identification, performance of proper and safe work with them.
- Seat belt tensioner operating principle and components;
- Operating principle of different types of airbags;
- Airbag control unit input and output signals;
- Fault identification in the airbag and tensioner systems;
- Air bag system fault diagnostics and isolation;
- Performance of safe work and system diagnostics;
- Usage of proper tools and possible measurements.