What have you not known until now, which will
advance your operation?
Battery electric vehicles (BEV) are more and more common on the market, while the sales are constantly growing. Work on BEVs is quite different from work done on conventional vehicles with IC engines, meaning that knowledge of such specific systems is essential.
Why is this important?
Maintenance and repair of BEVs is becoming important and significant segment of vehicle repair workshop business. Now it is the right time to position workshop in this part of the market, since this is the smart investment in future business.
What is the training
This training is STRICTLY INTENDED for participants that have already participated in the first part of the High Voltage Vehicles training (Hybrid vehicles). Training work is focused on characteristic systems of BEVs, and those systems are deeply covered during the practical and theoretical part of the training.
How will you become better in your work
after these training sessions?
After training completion, participants will be able, on their own, to solve problems on high voltage components and systems. Beside regular ECAP certificate of course completion, participants will also receive certificates for work on high voltage systems according to current standards of German accreditation institutions.
- Safety procedures required for work on high voltage systems
- Deactivation and confirmation that HV system is de energized.
- High voltage system components
- HV system and components management
- HV battery charging
- HV components, cooling system
- Passenger compartment heating on BEVs
- Regenerative braking
- Range extender
- Deactivation of HV system
- Electric drive parameters diagnostics
- HV battery charging system
- Measurements and analysis of HV battery management parameters
- HV battery, removal and installation
- Components and systems specific for BEVs