What have you not known until now, which will
advance your operation?
Do you know what may be the problem if the pressure in the low pressure part is too low and if the pressure in the high pressure system is too high? How does a variable displacement compressor operate?
Why is this important?
Considering the demands of the modern vehicles market, the air-conditioning system in vehicles is not a luxury any more - it has instead become a bare necessity. There is practically not a single vehicle manufacturer who would allow himself the ‘’luxury’’ of launching a model on the market without an air-conditioning system.
What is the training
Along with the demand to increase the air-conditioning device performances, manufacturers are also faced with the task of fulfilling the demand for lower fuel consumption. Modern air-conditioning systems in vehicles have therefore become very complex, although they all use the same physical operating principles. Complete acquaintance with these principles, as well as understanding of supporting systems managing the operation of the air-conditioning system, facilitate to a great extent proper diagnostics and defect repair.
How will you become better in your work
after these training sessions?
Having this in mind, the capability of repairing the air-conditioning system is almost of the same priority as the repair of the power train!
- The theory of the air-conditioning system operation – successful differentiation and understanding the part of low pressure, the part of high pressure, the part in liquid and the part in gaseous state;
- Operating principle and function of main components and assemblies within the air-conditioning system.
- Individual component diagnostics;
- Impact of input and output values on the operation and efficiency of the air-conditioning system;
- Fluids used in the air-conditioning system: role, significance and testing;
- Testing and diagnostics of control lines and actuators in different types of compressors;
- Testing the performances of the system, heater and expansion valve;
- Pressure measurement and pressure analysis;
- Use of air-conditioner service units;
- Diagnostics and defect location using air-conditioner service units;
- Diagnostics using diagnostic device and oscilloscope;
- Measurement and diagnostics of actuators, flaps and ventilator.