What have you not known until now, which will
advance your operation?
Do you know that over 60 components and assemblies are involved in the injection and exhaust emission systems? How can we test each one of them and what is the impact of each one on the complete system?
Why is this important?
Diesel engines have taken over a dominant position on the vehicle market with the introduction of the common rail and unit injector technology. The diesel engine technology itself has advanced significantly. Injection systems, as well as exhaust treatment systems have become very complex. This has led to stricter norms for exhaust and also to customers demanding quieter and fuel saving engines.
What is the training
Modern diesel engine diagnostics requires good knowledge of engine mechanics, the fuel supply system, air intake system, exhaust system and of course of the electronics.
How will you become better in your work
after these training sessions?
Understanding the complete injection and injection control system will enable you to diagnose and eliminate any problem in the system with the use of appropriate tools and information, following simple measurements.
- Input and output values from the control unit characteristic values;
- Characteristic input signals – testing, measurement and diagnostics;
- Characteristic sensors and actuators – testing, measurement and diagnostics;
- Intake air system – operating principle, components and system and component diagnostics;
- Exhaust fume recirculation system – operating principle, components and system and component diagnostics;
- Fuel supply system in unit injector engines – system, components and diagnostics;
- Unit injector operating principle and testing;
- Unit injector installation;
- Low pressure system in common rail system – operating principle, components and system and component diagnostics, hydraulic and electrical measurements;
- High pressure system – components, diagnostics, measurements, testing, defect elimination;
- High pressure pump – diagnostics;
- Solenoid and piezo injector operating principle, diagnostics and testing;