What have you not known until now, which will
advance your operation?
What should we do when all indicator lights are lit on the
instrument panel, and the diagnostic device cannot connect onto the vehicle? Why are we not having communication with a control unit?
Why is this important?
In order to have proper functioning of all components and control units in today’s vehicles, it is necessary that good communication is provided for them.
What is the training
The necessary knowledge for understanding and diagnosing the communication network is acquired through practical work and measurements on vehicles and special training models, different communication protocols. Training attendants will be solving different kinds of defects and failures on CAN and LIN bus in the course of practical work.
How will you become better in your work
after these training sessions?
Problems with communication lines may lead to numerous problems in the vehicle, from loss of operation of individual functions to inability to start and use the vehicle. Unfortunately, unprofessional repair may only increase such problems.
- Identification of components and control units in the communication network;
- Communication protocol principle of operation;
- Manner of conveying information in the communication network.
- Physical values and their measurement
- Interpretation of measured signals from the communication network;
- CAN B bus (comfort CAN), operating principle, physical values and measurements;
- Failure diagnostics on CAN B bus network;
- Diagnostics of individual failures on CAN B bus network;
- Diagnostics of complete failure of CAN B bus network;
- CAN C bus (drive CAN) operating principle, physical values and measurements;
- Diagnostics of failures of individual components on the CAN C network;
- Diagnostics of complete failure of CAN C network;
- LIN bus, operating principle, physical values and measurements;
- Failure of components and the complete LIN bus network system.