What have you not known until now, which will
advance your operation?
Is there always a problem with the wheel sensor when the ABS indicator lamp is lit? How can we test the ABS valve body?
Why is this important?
The active safety system is directly responsible for the behaviour of all components which prevent occurrence of traffic accidents. The main tasks of this system are: vehicle steerability, stability maintenance and good provision of braking. All this helps drivers to easily and safely react in different situations.
What is the training
Solving problems on active safety systems, measurement and analysis of signals from different sensors and actuators, hydraulic brake circuit and vacuum power brake testing.
How will you become better in your work
after these training sessions?
Acquaintance with operating principles of the system, knowledge of the physical and electrical features of the numerous sensors and actuators in charge of proper system functioning is the basis of any diagnostics and repair process.
- Structure and function of the braking system, electronic parking brake;
- ABS, ESP, ASR system structure and function.
- Diagnosis and detection of faults in the braking system;
- Braking system repair and maintenance;
- ABS, ESP and ASR system diagnostics and troubleshooting;
- Proper diagnostics of braking system operation, maintenance and repair;
- Electric parking brake diagnostics and repair;
- Diagnostics of individual components in the ABS, ESP and ASR systems;
- Actuator testing, hydraulic component diagnostics;
- Detection of electric and mechanical problems using oscilloscope.